- Comments (0)
- Request for Quote
Bright Series | Rail Sliding | 12 Angled Holes | FP09 | Empty Patch PanelFeatures
Fixed-Type Bright Series Rail-Sliding FP09 Patch Panel Systems are designed for termination of up to 24 optical fibers according to the selected adapter. These panels can be opened and closed on a plastic rail mechanism.
These panels are used in telecom rooms, main distribution rooms and system rooms to terminate, distribute and manage fiber optic infrastructure in many different applications and needs with a wide variety of fiber optic adapter/connector options such as LC/SC/MTP/E2000/LSH.
- Easy manage patch cables with angled adapter clips.
- Different cable entry options
- Special plastic rail and locking mechanism
- Robust and installer-friendly design - providing reduced installation and operating costs
- Different rear cable entry options with PG16 and PG13.5 gland holes
- Screwable desing for adapters on front plates
- Patented adapter clips for angled applications
- Removable shelf design for installation easiness
- Powder-coated RAL 9000 (Black)
- Operating temperature: -20°C / +80°C
- 1 pc - FP09 Panel
- 1 pc - BS-REP_SET_02
- 1 pc - BS-REP_SET_03
- 1 pc - Rack Mounting Set
- 4 pc - Tire Wrap
Packing Size (cm) Packing Weight (Kg) 50 x 28 x 6 2.53