- Comments (0)
- Request for Quote
Modular High Density Panel | 2U 8 SlotsFeatures
2U high density modular fiber optic panels can terminate, organize and distribute up to 96 fibers. This panel is designed to be mounted on 19“ rack systems and it has 8 slots in a 2U unit that can hold MTP/LC conversion cassettes and MTP/LC/SC patch adapter modules. This HD Modular fiber optic panel is compatible with optional accessories such as pre-installed inner splicing trays, cable tie-up plates, fanout fixing plates, blind plates, optical adapters and fiber pigtails. High Density Modular Fiber Panels are generally used in data centers.
Modular HD Series Panel Features
- Modular structure with many different variations
- Suitable for Base-12 and Base-24 topologies
- Patented Rail Design
- Different rear cable entry option
- In 2U 192 LC connector capacity
- 8 modules per 2U for maximum flexibility during operation and installation
- 4 splice tray, each one has 24F splice capacity, per 1U.
- Labelling front for module identification
- Extracting the modules of the trays for better access to cables during installation