- Comments (0)
- Request for Quote
Optical Power Meter | MM 850/1300 | MT-7802Features
MT-7802 fiber optic power meter supports multi-mode fibers with two wavelengths 850 and 1300; and it is ideal for fiber optic network installation and maintenance.
- Built-in optic isolator, larger and more stable compared to desktop source.
- Supports SC/PC connectors
- LCD display with Backlight
- Encodes each wavelength with a unique WaveID code
- 3 detection modulations 270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz
- Easy Operation with wavelength switch
- Works with DC 5v power or AA batteries
- User friendly
Fiber Optic MT-78 Power Meters Comparison Model no. MT-7801 MT-7802 MT-7803 Wavelength 1310/1550nm±10nm 850/1300nm±10nm 1310/1490/1550nm±10nm Power Stability ±0.05dB / 1hr；±0.1dB / 8hrs output Power >-5dBm >-10dBm >-5dBm OPTIC connector SC/PC Modulation 270Hz, 1kHz,2kHz Auto power off 10 minutes (could be reset) Battery Charge Yes (when using rechargeable battery), by DC 5V power jack Low battery indication Yes Storage temperature -20~+70°C; <90%RH Operating temperature -10~+60°C; <90%RH Power source 2 x 1.5V AA batteries (not included) Dimension 165× 80 × 35mm Weight 280g package Color box