SAMM Teknoloji Integrated Management System Policy
In the light of our mission, we work together with all our employees and business partners aiming to provide the necessary resources to realize our vision and goals.
Our efforts toward this task are the following:
- Working in accordance with laws, regulations and international standards.
- Not to compromise on product and service quality within the framework of efficiency and continuous improvement, and to organize activities to fulfill applicable conditions for improvement.
- Maintaining the satisfaction of our indispensable employees lies among the most important foundations of our service and we keep providing them training activities to support personal development and informing them about relevant laws and regulations.
- Providing services that maintain the satisfaction of customers and employees and developing innovative services and technologies that would create new employment opportunities which will contribute in improving the national economy.
- Supporting R&D activities with our employees and setting the suitable environment for experimenting and imagination.
- Exhibiting a management approach where sustainable customer satisfaction is achieved by engaging in activities that create value for our customers, and finding effective, realistic and applicable solutions to complaints received from our customers regarding our business processes.
- Establishing beneficial relations with our suppliers and ensuring that these relations are maintained with high customer, employee and supplier satisfaction.
- As a company that is sensitive to nature and environment; we work to prevent environmental pollution and to direct our employees toward this necessity.
- As a company respecting human rights and occupational health and safety, we carry out activities that prevent work accident and provide work field safety.
- Identifying risks and opportunities for increasing the effectiveness of the integrated management system, achieving improved results and preventing negative impacts, and implementing preventive controls to minimize negative impacts and make the most of them as opportunities emerge.
Our activities in the direction of Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management are integrated with the management system; We are committed to providing and continuously improving and developing all resources for the realization of these courses, which will contribute more to the benefit of our employees, business partners and our country.
These principles will be announced to the public by differet means of communication and will be open to public opinion.