- Comments (0)
- Request for Quote
Raised Floor GrillesFeaturesRaised Floor Grills are air routing structures developed and designed to be mounted on raised floor systems in areas where high volume cooling is required in data centers. Typically its dimensions are 600mmx600mm. Adjustable air flow density low to high with damper mechanism adaptation.
- Floor grille Frame is constructed of high quality extruded aluminium profile with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Air flow density can be adjusted on damper mechanism low to high with a screw driver.
- Structure is robustly constructed with face bars positioned in the frame
- Frame is structured from high quality extruded aluminium profile 4 mm thick, flange width 30 mm.
- “I” section profıles are 20 mm high which are made up of high quality extruded aluminium.
- Epoxy polyester powder coated as per RAL color codes.