- Comments (0)
- Request for Quote
LSH/UPC-LSH/UPC | Multi Mode G651.OM2 Duplex Patch Cord | 2.0x4.1mmFeatures
LSH (E2000) type connectors are designed with a protection cover for the ferrule. The abbreviations PC, UPC and APC are definitions expressing the physical differences of the surface geometries of the connectors on the ceramic ferrules. UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) indicates that the ceramic ferule structure on the connector has an extra polished flat structure; APC (Angled Physical Contact) indicates that the ceramic ferrule structure on the connector has an extra polished 8 ° angle structure.
2.0x4.1 duplex patch cord cables are manufactured with ITU-T G651.OM2 bend sensitive fibers, then assembled at both two ends with LSH type connectors.
The LSH connector is compatible with E2000 connector standards.
- Insertion Loss (IEC 61300-3-4-Method-B): ≤ 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (IEC 61300-3-6-Method-B): ≥ 35 dB (UPC)
- Durability: <0,1 dB typical change for >500 matings
- Flammability: UL94 V-0
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Connector End Face Geometry: IEC 61755-3
- LC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-20, TIA 604-10-A, RoHS
- SC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-4, TIA 604-3, RoHS
- FC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-13, TIA 604-4-A, RoHS
- ST Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-2, TIA 604-2, RoHS
- LSH Connector Compliance: IEC 61754 - 15, TIA 604 - 16, RoHS
Packing Weight (Kg) 0.2