- Comments (0)
- Request for Quote
Mid-Span Access Tool | Miller MSAT5Features
The fiber optic mid-span access tool Miller MSAT-5 allows easy mid-span access to optical fibers in fiber optic cables with loose buffer tubes. Samm fiber optic hand tools provide great convenience for FTTX and 5G infrastructure technicians.
- Access tube sizes from 1.9mm to 3.0mm
- Shaves precise opening to prevent fiber damage
- Sizing channels to easily determine tube size
- Locking mechanism ensures tool will remain closed through the entire shaving operation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Part No.: 80930
- Length: 3.86 in (99.00 mm)
- Height: 1.482 in (38.00 mm)
- Width: 0.702 in (18.00 mm)
- Weight: 1.35 ounces (38.5g)
- Replacement Parts: Replacement blade Part No.: 80935 (5 blades - 2 screws)