- Comments (0)
SC/UPC-SC/UPC | Multi Mode G651.OM3 Corrugated Steel Breakout | 7.0x2.85mmFeatures
This 7.0mm universal (indoor/outdoor) breakout with corrugated steel has two multi-mode aqua SC/UPC connectors on each side, and they are connected by two multi-mode OM3 fibers with 50µm core diameter and 125µm cladding diameter.
SC means "Square Connector" and it has 2.5mm diameter ceramic ferrule, the UPC ferrule of each side connector means its surface is straightly polished for ultra physical contact. Duplex means the cord has two fiber cables bonded together and that it can be used with Rx and Tx systems.
- Insertion Loss (IEC 61300-3-4-Method-B): ≤ 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (IEC 61300-3-6-Method-B): ≥ 50 dB (UPC), ≥ 60 dB (APC)
- Durability: ≥ 1000 mating cycles
- Flammability: UL94 V-0
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Connector End Face Geometry: IEC 61755-3
- LC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-20, TIA 604-10-A, RoHS
- SC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-4, TIA 604-3, RoHS
- FC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-13, TIA 604-4-A, RoHS
- ST Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-2, TIA 604-2, RoHS
- E2000 Connector Compliance: IEC 61754 - 15, TIA 604 - 16, RoHS
- Fiber Optic Universal Breakout | Multi Mode 7.0mm | Datasheet