- Comments (0)
- Request for Quote
FVAI-2400 Bench-Top MicroscopeFeatures
With the VIAVI FVAI-2400, manufacturers of optical connection can maintain clean fiber connector end-faces throughout the whole production process. This high performance fiber inspection system is designed for laboratory and manufacture applications.
FVAI-2400 Benchtop microscopes are available in a variety of configurations, each with features and capabilities that specifically address the needs for fiber inspection. These configurations take advantage of a common form factor, user interface, and analysis platform to give operators a consistent user experience across all applications. This is because each stage of the manufacturing process for optical connectors is unique.
FVAI-2400 bench-top microscopes may be used by optical connectivity makers to guarantee high-quality output and boost manufacturing productivity. Lowering costs and raising customer satisfaction may be achieved through increasing manufacturing yields, minimizing expensive component waste, lowering customer returns, and utilizing automated testing.
VIAVI FVAI-2400 Benefits
- On fiber connection end-faces, contaminants and flaws are simple to spot.
- Control end face contamination using the appropriate tool at each stage during the whole manufacturing process.
- Reduce production costs by removing expensive component damage
- Automate multiple processes to increase manufacturing efficiencies.
- Compact size saves crucial bench-top space.
- ensure product quality certifications and digital records
VIAVI FVAI-2400 Features
- 3.5" LCD video display built-in
- Auto-focus drastically cuts down on inspection time
- Analyzing the end-face automatically
- compatible with the software programs FiberChekPROTM
- IEC certification after polish
- Determine contamination at each production and testing stage (polarity test, IL/RL, and final inspection).
- Recognize contamination during the mechanical assembly of the connection body, cassette, cabinet, and pedestal
- verification of the final packaging for IEC certification