- Comments (0)
- Request for Quote
SC/APC-LC/UPC | 8 Fibers Fanout | Single Mode G657.A2 | 3.0/0.9mmFeatures
While SC (Square Connector) type connectors have 2.5 mm diameter ferule structure; LC (Lucent Connector) type connectors have 1.25 mm diameter ferule structure. The abbreviations PC, UPC and APC are definitions expressing the physical differences of the surface geometries of the connectors on the ceramic ferrules. UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) indicates that the ceramic ferule structure on the connector has an extra polished flat structure; APC (Angled Physical Contact) indicates that the ceramic ferrule structure on the connector has an extra polished 8° angle structure.
3.0 mm diameter multi fiber cables that consist of 8 fibers (each diameter is 250 micron) that are manufactured with ITU-T G657.A2 bend sensitive fibers. All fibers tubed (each diameter is 0.9 mm) with use divider that a special solution, in both sides, then assembled at one end with SC type; other end with LC type connectors.
- Insertion Loss (IEC 61300-3-4-Method-B): ≤ 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (IEC 61300-3-6-Method-B): ≥ 50 dB (UPC), ≥ 60 dB (APC)
- Durability: <0,1 dB typical change for >500 matings
- Flammability: UL94 V-0
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Connector End Face Geometry: IEC 61755-3
- LC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-20, TIA 604-10-A, RoHS
- SC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-4, TIA 604-3, RoHS
- FC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-13, TIA 604-4-A, RoHS
- ST Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-2, TIA 604-2, RoHS
- LSH Connector Compliance: IEC 61754 - 15, TIA 604 - 16, RoHS