- Comments (0)
- Request for Quote
MTS-8000 OTDR + 8146A Module (Single Mode + Multi Mode)Features
In order to characterize single-mode and multi-mode fibers the VIAVI MTS-8000 with 8146A module would be a perfect scalable multi-test fiber optic OTDR testing platform, epecially for commissioning, network upgrades, and troubleshooting. Up to 40 tests that cover current and future network installations can be added to the VIAV MTS-8000. For those thinking about long-term investments and ultra-high-speed transmission network testing, the T-BERD/MTS-8000 V2 was created to satisfy their needs and it is truly the best fiber network test solution.
With the added assurance of workflow optimization and precise fiber-link fingerprinting, the VIAVI 8146A OTDR module may be used everywhere in a fiber network to characterise single-mode and multi-mode fibers for commissioning, network upgrades, and troubleshooting. Together with the T-BERD/MTS OTDR platforms, the optical performance of the VIAVI 8146A OTDR module provides a full set of testing characteristics that guarantee the completion of testing tasks the first time, correctly.
VIAVI 4126A OTDR Module Key Features
- Dynamic range of up to 46 dB and 256,000 capture points
- Unbalanced and indexed splitters, up to 1x256 split ratio, and PON-optimized for next-generation topologies
- Versions with two or three wavelengths, 1310/1550/1625 or 1650 nm
- Single test port connection for filtered and standard wavelengths allows for speedier, error-free testing while minimizing disruption to client services.
- The volume of test findings to manage is halved by consolidated reporting for all wavelengths tested by 50%.
- Check the test port's state to avoid bad launch circumstances and inaccurate event detection
- Supports SLM software designed for a variety of network applications (FTTA, FTTH, Enterprise, High fiber count cables)
- High fiber count, OTDR loopback, and bi-directional OTDR analysis (TrueBIDIR) are field upgradeable for FiberComplete PRO applications (MPO)
VIAVI MTS-8000 OTDR Key Advantages
- Multitest platform to speed up the installation and upkeep of very high-speed networks.
- More than 40 apps and hundreds of test configurations have increased scalability.
- Whether you're using 4G/5G, WiFi, Bluetooth, or Ethernet, you can stay connected.
- Integrated workflow with mobile post-processing and automated test sequences.
VIAVI MTS-8000 OTDR Key Features
- Platform for modular testing.
- PowerPC processor with high speed and 100 GB SATA hard drive.
- Touchscreen display with excellent visibility.
- Automated examination of fiber connectors using IEC pass/fail evaluation.
- Built-in optical features include talk set applications, a power meter, and a VFL.
VIAVI MTS-8000 OTDR Applications
- Carries out physical layer fiber characterization for CWDM/DWDM transmission networks that operate at high speeds.
- Activate and launch datacom and transit services of the future.