- Comments (0)
- Request for Quote
OneAdvisor 800 + 8126B Module (Single Mode)Features
The modular single-mode fiber optic network test OTDR platform, VIAVI OneAdvisor 800 with the 8126B module, was designed for installation and maintenance of fiber, wireless, and transport applications. The VIAVI OneAdvisor 800 is the first test instrument created to handle the difficulties a contemporary network field technician faces. VIAVI has equipped wire-line and wireless service providers, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, and contractors to meet the work-speed and test coverage requirements for telecommunication networks build-outs and maintenance by consolidating all the essential test capabilities into a portable tester and combining it with simple-to-use test process and reporting automation.
With the added assurance of workflow optimization and precise fiber-link fingerprinting, the VIAVI 8126B OTDR module may be used everywhere in a fiber network to characterise single-mode fibers for commissioning, network upgrades, and troubleshooting. Together with the T-BERD/MTS OTDR platforms, the optical performance of the VIAVI 8126B OTDR module provides a full set of testing characteristics that guarantee the completion of testing tasks.
the first time, correctly.
VIAVI OneAdvisor 800 Key Features and Benefits
- Extended modularity; combining dual-bay, detachable, or plug-in (through Module carrier) functionality.
- The cloud-based StrataSync service's Job Manager for workflow automation facilitates seamless work between all test functions.
- SAA (Smart Access Anywhere) for coaching and remote access
VIAVI OneAdvisor 800 Measurements
- Signal analyzer and RF spectrum analyzer for 4G and 5G.
- OTDR in single-mode
- OTDR for CWDM and DWDM.
- ORL and Bidirectional Optical Loss Test.
- spectrum analyzer for light.
- Checker for optical channels in DWDM and CWDM.
- optical power level for broadband.
- Inspection of the connector end face.
- Testing of Ethernet and protocols.
- Attenuation profile and optical dispersion.
- RF power detector.
- Analyzer for cables and antennas.
VIAVI 8126A Module Key Benefits
- Industry-leading dead zone performance for full element event characterization on fiber links 2 m apart
- Includes an integrated power meter, light source, and OTDR in a one-port tool for added flexibility
- Instantaneous, automatic traffic detection avoids risking live signal interference or optical transmitter damage during an OTDR test
- Eliminates OTDR interpretation errors with Smart Link Mapper (SLM) without compromising on test time
- Reduces event loss measurement uncertainty and improves measurement repeatability
VIAVI 8126B Module Key Features
- Up to 50 dB dynamic range
- Integrated CW light source and broadband power meter (single-mode wavelengths)
- PON-optimized to test through a 1x128 splitter
- Single connector port for 1310, 1550, and in-service 1650 nm wavelengths
- FiberComplete™ version available for automated bidirectional OTDR, IL, and ORL measurements
VIAVI 8126B Module Applications
- Metro and ultra-long-haul fiber network characterization
- Advanced FTTH PON network qualification and troubleshooting
- Upgrading core fiber networks to 40 and 100 G
- Remotely monitoring fiber while in or out of service
- Advanced Tier-2 certification for enterprise and data center networks